Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Rick Goes Mobile

In Toorak this morning, Rick Williams surprised himself by spending a disproportionate amount of time at work configuring his mobile blogging capability.
Yes, that's right. I think I spent over an hour today setting up my phone for blogging. I set up my email on my phone to use gmail via POP, and set up a new gmail account for the posts, which I then told blogger was my mobile phone email. Then just hooked in the mobile blog to this one. Hey Presto! "Instant" mobile blogging. Of course my phone, like Amy's has that functionality built-in but of course that doesn't work! Blogging by MMS is meant to be possible too, but doesn't work either, but who wants to pay 50 cents every time they want to blog? In any case, that would be the easy way, and I'm after a challenge. :p
So... what should I post about? I had popcorn at work this afternoon; that was something a bit different. In case Amy hasn't said so, her operation was postponed due to a hospital power failure. Whilst it truly did SUCK for Amy, I took the rest of the day off work and we spent it together, which was fantastic! We mainly were organising Amy's costume for my work Dinner Dance on Sat at the Crown Palladium ballroom.
We both had a fantastic time, and there are photos on Facebook to prove it.
Just look for the giant penguin.
---- Sent from Rick's mobile phone ----

No comments: